USAC International specializes in providing automobile transportation services to Italia. We offer reliable, professional moving service with visit departures from major U.S. ports. We can handle not only the car conveyance to Italy from USA, but take care of all validation, customs clearance, car pick up and conveying, loading and maybe even inspecting the car prior to transportation.
Whether you need an exotic auto transport, antique or classic vehicle transporting services, or just want to ship your family auto and household goods to Italia, you can always count on USAC International Transportation Company. We can always find a solution with a price package and shipping options designed to fit your needs and budget, when it comes to transporting your auto to Italy.
Major ports in Italy:
Acitrezza, Ancona, City, City, City, Brucoli, Cagliari, Catania, Civitavecchia, Gaeta, Gela, City (Genova), Gioia Tauro, Isola delle Femmine, La Spezia, Lampedusa, Chapeau (Livorno), Lipari, Marina di Carrara, Marzamemi, Port, Milazzo, Monfalcone, Napoli (City), Ortona, City, Pantelleria, Pescara, Piombino, Metropolis, Empedocle, City Torres, Porto di Mazara del Vallo, Portopalo, Pozzallo, Ravenna, Riposto, Salerno, San Remo, Savona, Siracusa, Taranto, Termini Imerese, Trapani, Trieste, Ustica,
Major cities in Italia:
Apulia, Sausage, Catania, Florence, Genes, Genoa (Genova), Livorno, Metropolis, Milano (Milano), Naples (Napoli), Port, Prato, Ravenna, Leadership, Sicilia, Trieste, Taranto, Turin (Turino), Metropolis (Venezia), Metropolis.
Few of the most usual types of car moving services to Italy are: containerized conveyance; Roll-on Roll-off (RO-RO) vehicle transportation (enclosed or on the deck); other possibilities are door-to-door transportation, terminal-to-terminal car transport, specialty moving services (exotic transportation, non-operational vehicle transport, enclosed vehicle transportation etc); transportation to a specified location, storage needs etc.
Containerized transporting to Italy is the most common way used to ship a car or household goods. Shipping container can be delivered to your home and you can load the automobile yourself. In addition you can ship your personal items with your auto. Keep in mind that securing the auto in the container is not easy and it is wise to employ professionals. The ocean container sits on chassis about four feet above the ground, has no platforms, lift enterpriser or ramps. The car needs to be secured, blocked, and braced inside the container.
If you choose not to pack the container yourself, your auto can be picked up at your door and delivered to our closest storehouse, where it will be loaded into the transport container. This option is choson by our customers most oftentimes, as in this case our company would take care of EVERYTHING since the moment your vehicle is picked up. Erstwhile the container is loaded and delivered to the U.S. port, it will be transferred onto a ship going to a specific port in Italy.
Another thing to consider is that you can oftentimes only collect marine insurance if the container is professionally loaded. On the brighter side, the securing charges will only be a small allotment of your total moving cost.
The other most popular option in international moving to Italy is RO-RO, which stands for Roll-On/Roll-Off service and basically means that your car will be "rolled on" the ship at the port of origin and "rolled off" at the port of destination. This service is limited to only a select group of ports in US and Italy - please contact us for this information.
If you are transport your vehicle to Italia, there are certain documents and information you will have to secure:
* Make note you will need the original title of the vehicle.
* If there is a lien on the automobile (i.e., the car is financed), you will need the notarized copy of the title and a letter from the lien holder (if applicable), authorizing the shipping of the automobile. If you purchased a auto in US you will need the original title and a Bill of Sale.
* Most countries, including Italia, you to present a bill of lading, showing how, when and by what means of shipping the vehicle was shipped (USAC will provide this document).
* You will need a tax code (Codice Fiscale). To get one, simply go to the provincial tax office in Town (Ufficio Imposte)
* An identification document: required for registration of the automobile with the Traffic Control Authority (Motorizzazione Civile) as well as for registration of the act of sale with the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (Pubblico Registro Automobilistico or PRA) run by the Italian Automobile Club (Automobile Club d'Italia or ACI).
Preparing your vehicle for international moving:
* Before the pick up, please make sure the gas tank has less than ¼ of gas.
* Trucker will need 1 set of keys.
* The alarm must be disabled.
* If essential, winterize your automobile to protect the radiators and battery from freezing.
* It is better not to leave anything of value inside the automobile.
* Personal belongings or parts are strictly prohibited inside the vehicles for Ro-Ro transporting.
* Make sure the driver goes over all scratches, dents etc and gives you a signed copy of the bill of lading showing all exceptions. This is an important document that insurance company will ask for in case your car arrives damaged
* If transportation a motorhome or RV with LPG (liquefied propane gas) tank, the tank must be completely emptied by an authorized dealer, and proper credential must be provided. Another option is to completely remove the tank.
* If shipping a boat to Italy, it is a good idea to shrink-wrap it, to prevent wetness accrual and unaccredited access. It may also prevent small damages, such as scratches.
There are many international auto transportation companies out there today competing for your dollar, notwithstanding it could be a difficult task to locate a small reliable company that has the highest safety records, superior customer service and is ready to do business with you.
If you select USAC International, not only we will provide you with an intimate customer service representative to guide you through every pitfall of international automobile transport, but also provide you with free transportation quote respect, so that you will know all your transport costs upfront, without hidden fees or charges.
Please, contact us today for your free moving quote!
*NOTE - Customs regulations in Italia are subject to change at any time. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, USAC Intl cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other prejudicial events resulting from non-compliance. It is a good idea to check with your local embassy prior to transportation a auto to Italy.