USAC International offers ro-ro service (roll on / roll off) from many US ports, including Baltimore.
Baltimore is the largest USA ro-ro shipping hub, servicing all major trade lanes – Europe, Mediterranean, Far East, Middle East, Africa, Australia / New Zealand and South America.
Baltimore is used by ro-ro carriers to ship self-propelled and rolling stock (vehicles, trucks, motorhomes, boats on trailers, machinery), as well as static oversized cargoes (boats and yachts on cradles, static machinery, equipment) and high and heavy cargoes from US East Coast to many destination overseas.
Multiple steamship lines call Baltimore port on a regular basis, providing consistent ro-ro, container and break bulk service to other international ports.
Car manufacturers also use this port to import brand new vehicles from their overseas plants.
USAC International Shipping provides a full array of services in Baltimore, including, but not limited to:
- Ocean freight / ro-ro (roll on - roll off) service and containerozed shipping
- Export customs clearance
- Title validation for self-propelled vehicles
- Temporary storage for vehicles and high and heavy cargoes
- Cradle construction for boats and yachts
- Shrink-wrapping (boats, yachts, etc)
- Fumigation, if needed (mainly for cargoes destined to Australia / New Zealand and Chile)
- Port delivery using a TWIC compliant driver
- Cleaning / pressure washing
Please, contact us for a free shipping estimate for your automobile, motorhome, trailer, boat or any other type of cargo from Baltimore to any international destination.
Tags: Baltimore shipping, Baltimore shipping agent, Baltimore car shipping, Baltimore boat shipping, baltimore ro-ro agent baltimore roll on roll off baltimore roro baltimore shipping company baltimore shipping companies baltimore shippers